Saturday, October 13, 2012

YOU - MOCCA

Diposkan oleh A L I N di 4:35 AM

Nobody elseNo one can make my dreams come trueCause no one can compare to you, yes it's youYour love makes my wishes come trueI need to knowI need to know that you'll be my homeI need to know that you will always be mineThe love that will guide my wayIt's you yes it's you that I adoreIt's you who makes my life so colorful
(improve)
It's you yes it's you that I adoreIt's you who makes my life so colorfulNobody elseNo one can make my dreams come trueCause no one can compare to you, yes it's youThe love that will guide my wayOh no I think I'm in love with youOh no I think I'm in love with youOh no I think I'm in love with youOh no...


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

S U M M E R Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Punya Adek