Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rhyme

Diposkan oleh A L I N di 7:02 AM


Rhyme Dine- @ijotoska #RasaCinta

You are like a cup of coffee, your sweetness simply drives me crazy, yet I consume it daily

I look at the bright colors of a lollipop candy, Then they remind me of you, the one that makes me really happy

Then the next morning I woke up, the sun dhines really bright. The first thing came up in my mind was you, the one that makes me think that everythings gonna be alright

I had a ship of coffee, to keep my sanity, but you’re still here, wondering around in my mind happily


Rhyme in Ice Cream Flavours- @dwikaputra #RasaCinta

My favourite Ice Cream flavour, hazelnut. I love you with a lot of “although” without any “but”

Strawberry is my favorite Ice Cream. You are the only that fills all my dream

I like my Ice Cream to be chooclate, I wish being with you forever is my fate

My ice cream’s melting, dripping through the cone. You are my everything, without you this world just means none




Ps: Rhyme diatas dikutip dari novel Rasa Cinta karangan ehm... bisa dibilang beberapa seleb twit. Tapi, nggak semua bagian Rhyme diambil. Hanya beberapa yang dirasa “aku banget” #eaaa #apasih. Ohiya, Novel Rasa Cinta itu masuk daftar list novel-yang-wajib-dibaca-versi-Alin. Beberapa cerita bisa bikin kita bilang “kampreeeetttt” ketika baca endingnya :D menghibur deh *mupeng* *pengen punya*

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

S U M M E R Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Punya Adek